Monday, August 6, 2012

August 14th

I got my official surgery date. I can not believe it is right around the corner. One week away! August 14th is the start of a new chapter in our lives. Seems like this day was never going to get here.
I have been talking a lot with other women who have had this surgery. I feel ready but also a bit nervous. I know there are many challenges like the liquid diet I am currently on however, I am so excited to start new goald that would be almost un reachable at my current weight.
Having the ability to take Taylor to the park more, swimming, and simply being more active is reason enough to do this.
Taylor gets to hang out with some awesome friends during the first week post op so I can truly rest and work on healing.
I will be off work two weeks as well.
I decided that I will try my best to take a picture of myself every day so that I can document my progress. I have read a lot about people not seeing their selves as the new skinny them because of their "fat goggles" and I remember that last time I lost the weight. Maybe if I have pictures documenting the weight loss I will be able to see the new me in a sort or true light.
I have been running running and running some more trying to get all the last minute stuff taken care of before surgery.
Whew. Anyway, I will update again later.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment